Sunday, October 7, 2012

To: My Dear Family


I've now been home from my mission for two transfers, shy of a day. But who's counting?... I am! I miss it like crazy. And honestly, one of the things I miss every Tuesday morning is being able to write all of you about my experiences. I recognize that without the tag, the mantle, the crazy latinos, and the Battalion, my life's excitement level definitely plummeted, BUT, Aaron told me that if I'm still coming closer to the Savior, my life should keep getting better. And just because I'm back to Whitney, and no one calls me Hermana Lewis, doesn't mean missionary and other spiritual experiences have ceased. So for that, AND the fact that calling all 13 of you plus spouses and Mom and Dad and nieces/nephews is nearly impossible, I figure this is a decent way to keep you in the loop of my life if you want to be.

I used to think people with blogs were silly. Like, really, who would want to read about what's going on in MY life?! Am I THAT vain? Then I realized that as a family, that's what we're supposed to do! Be a part of each other's lives! I haven't been the best at that, so here's a go at a little repentance. ha.

I promise nothing profound, just peeks into the BYU college scene from the perspective of a Lewis. And hopefully I can keep you somewhat updated on your other favorite college co-eds like Lyn & Log. so without further ado, let the blogging begin.

BYU vs. Washington St.
Here is most of our All-sports pass group - the Lewises. What! What!
Harrison, Romney (Lyn's bf), Cosmo, McKay
Jasmine, Lynette, Alejandra, Logan, Giselle, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment