Sorry I've been MIA. I thought I should post before school starts on Tuesday. I've been having family withdrawals since the reunion. Not enough cute kids to kiss and inspiring siblings to talk to and swim with... asi es la vida. But I'm going to the Mason's tonight, so I'll get a little fix up there. :)
I know I could just post these on facebook, but let's be real, some of you only check facebook about once a month *cough cough* Brenley... :)
Last Sunday I went to a homecoming in Peoa, Utah for a senior couple that was in the Battalion. This is the field, "all white and ready to harvest" in front of their home! I had never actually SEEN a white field before. I was ecstatic, so Sis. Newman pulled over and we took some pix. We told Elder Woolstenhulme how excited we were about his wheat field and he just chuckled and told us it's an oat field. oops.
Welp, Tawn is in Mexico at the new MTC that used to be the LDS high school - Benemerito. Talk about a RAD job. We love working with missionaries!
Shelbie Kennington (in Uncle Brad & Aunt Dantzy's Layton stake) got married last weekend and her reception ended up being a Battalion reunion. At the dance at the end it was basically her brothers and us.
Sisters Smith, Stevens, me, Johnson, Newman, Smith, Tanner, Burden, Kearsley, Kunz, McCullough & the Woodbury's!
After the reception, Sis. Stevens cut my bangs... in the parking lot of the stake center, in the dark, under a light. (That's what you call trust) So what did we do with the cut hair?




C'mon...at least I check FB once in a blue moon. If you change your status at some point, though, you better give me a call or I'm gonna be pretty upset and might miss the wedding. Thanks for keeping me posted on your life. Love readin' your blog. it's a hoot
ReplyDelete